Business and Financial Management
We provide professional consulting services through multiple contracts supporting various clients in the following areas of Business and Financial Management:
Program Financial Management
- Lead and advise on portfolio planning, programming, budgeting, and execution.
- Develop enhanced performance metrics to assist with program management goals.
- Track commitments and obligations to ensure efficient and proper program execution.
- Create efficiencies through business process evaluation and improvement.
Process Documentation and Audit Readiness Support
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures, Desktop References, and Process Cycle Memorandums.
- Identify and document management internal controls.
- Coordinate financial reporting in accordance with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness guidance.
Budget Analysis and Justification
- Develop program budgets in support of the Program Objective Memorandum for President’s Budget submissions.
- Analyze cost estimates and prioritize requirements based on budgetary constraints.
- Construct program spend plans that assist with unfunded requirements justification.
OSD and Congressional Response Development
- Prepare impact statements and budget reclaims to defend current and future program requirements.
- Develop Annual Report to Congress submittals.
- Draft budget decision documents
Data Cleansing and Reconciliation
- Conduct MIPR and Contract analysis and close-out support.
- Track invoices and goods receipts and unliquidated obligation calculation and validation.
- Reconcile dormant or surplus funds against prior year obligations.
We provide professional Environmental liabilities consulting services to various clients in the following areas:
Environmental Liabilities Cost to Complete
- Identify ELs using State and Federal regulations to ensure all anticipated requirements are accounted.
- Develop out-year remedial requirements that span the expected life of the EL.
- Structure comprehensive cost estimates in accordance with regulatory mandates that satisfy annual budgetary requirements for private and public sectors.
- Develop estimates from initial studies that combine multiple remedial aspects through project completion.
- Construct extensive supporting documentation to guarantee audit readiness.
- Coordinate and execute the reporting of current and future ELs on annual financial statements in accordance with Federal Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness guidance.
RACER(r) and EL Training and Support
- Offer thorough training courses on EL identification and the construction of auditable estimates using RACER(r).
- Instruct clients on how to review estimates and supporting documentation for consistency and auditability.
- Provide customer-specific solutions for estimates that require additional technologies not found within RACER(r).
- Contact RACER(r) support and development team to advocate for specific client needs.
- Participate in RACER(r) steering committees and software beta testing to assist with the development of the program.
Audit Readiness Support
- Structure appropriate internal controls to ensure CTC accuracy and completeness.
- Document CTC processes in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare comprehensive supporting documentation for audit purposes.
Environmental Compliance Support
- EPA Compliance